Navy Six-Step Troubleshooting - UPDATED!!

Started by Hawaii596, 07-02-2009 -- 09:49:46

Previous topic - Next topic

IRAET

Here is a copy from NEETS Basic Electronics

CalLabSolutions

Quote from: IRAET on 09-21-2012 -- 08:56:22
Gators and Surface fleet respond
Navy  and Marines make it safe
Seabees build a base
Army shows up and brings trucks
to assist seabees in building a golf course
so the Air Force can show up
You forgot ... And take all the credit and apply for more congressional funding..
Michael L. Schwartz
Automation Engineer
Cal Lab Solutions
  Web -  http://www.callabsolutions.com
Phone - 303.317.6670

Hawaii596

Could you per chance send me via email a higher resolution photo of those pages?  I have NEETS volumes 1 through 24 set published in SEP 1998.  Do you know which volume it would be in, in that set?  Or is it a separate volume?
"I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)
from lecture to the Institute of Civil Engineers, 3 May 1883

Hawaii596

It is in Volume 19, Technician's Handbook.  Awesome.  I had it and didn't know it.  I have the full PDF set.  I found them all on the internet a couple of years ago.  I presume they are totally unclassified, as there is no sensitive info in them.
"I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)
from lecture to the Institute of Civil Engineers, 3 May 1883