Nerd joke

Started by Hippie, 02-07-2013 -- 05:01:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Hippie

Einstein,Newton,and Pascal were hanging out one day. Einstein was getting bored,so he suggested that they play hide and seek. He said I'll be it. He covered his eyes and started counting. Pascal took off running to hide. Newton just stood there. He took a peice of chalk from his pocket and drew a square around himself. Einstein stop counting and uncovered his eyes and said ha I found you Newton. Newton replied no, you found 1 Newton squared. You found Pascal.
Peace Ya'll

Bryan

An appropriatly titled post, Thank you.

griff61

wow....just...wow...  :-D
Sarcasm - Just one more service I offer

Duckbutta

The only funny thing about this joke is that you thought it worthy of posting.

Squidley

It's a joke Sheldon on Big Bang would tell...
Douglas J. Baird, USN(ret),

griff61

Quote from: Squidley on 02-07-2013 -- 15:15:02
It's a joke Sheldon on Big Bang would tell...
and he'd be the only one laughing as well
Sarcasm - Just one more service I offer

Hawaii596

Wow, made my head hurt.... I love Big Bang Theory, by the way.  On a related note, if anyone watches "ELEMENTARY", does Sherlock Holmes character remind you of a serious version of Sheldon - the characters could be brothers or cousins.
"I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)
from lecture to the Institute of Civil Engineers, 3 May 1883

Twhman138

Great joke, nerd humor is the best. I showed my boss this and he pulled it apart to specify that it would need to be a square meter. This only made it better for me.